• 오늘 방문자수 772
  • 어제 방문자수 1501
  • 총 방문자수 1629
2024-04-28 13:56pm
논문지
HOME 자료실 > 논문지

발간년도 : [2015]

논문정보
논문명(한글) [Vol.10, No.3] A study on the Long range communication between Arduino for V2I networking
논문투고자 Jang Mi Baek, Eun Sung Kim, In Sik Hong
논문내용 Importance of V2V technology has been increasing as a manner of information exchange between cars. V2V shares information about position and velocity of cars nearby and includes techniques for preventing cars from sudden accident. Lately, V2I field has been spotlighted as an infra between cars. Accordingly, safe traffic system is required to be implemented through network system building of infra between cars. Role of network system between infra became important as an effective safety system using infra information for vehicle is getting more required. Especially, to satisfy a demand of traffic information system with high safety preparing for aging population, it is important to develop an far data transfer algorithm of network connection system. To provide a safety, information should be offered during driving by detecting an environment of lanes, surrounding vehicles and pedestrians so that environment recognition and decision are controlled. However, the implementation has a problem that there is no algorithm based on far network connection for building the infra. To solve the problem, this paper constructed far network system based on Arduino framework to build V2I network based technology. Arduino framework and Xbee network techniques were applied to propose an algorithm available for far network connection. The system would be the base technique for V2I network. Our algorithm is a technique for detecting surrounding conditions. We provide an effective algorithm for researching far network connection mechanism and build the system to increase data stability derived from the far network connection.
첨부논문
   2015-10-3-07.pdf (2.9M) [1] DATE : 2016-01-06 15:23:12