• 오늘 방문자수 676
  • 어제 방문자수 878
  • 총 방문자수 1629
2024-05-02 11:58am
논문지
HOME 자료실 > 논문지

발간년도 : [2014]

논문정보
논문명(한글) [Vol.9, No.4] A Design and Implementation of High Quality Live Stream Backup Transport System Using Shortest Path in Private Network
논문투고자 Myeong-Ki Jung, Jae-Woong Kim
논문내용 There is a company that is not available Multicast IPTV live streaming. The company, place the relay server in each branch office, is sent in unicast live stream from the stream server at headquarters. To convert from unicast to multicast format in office. Then, it sends to the client. This is the overlay multicast. In the case the relay server is not in a normal state, all clients of the branch may not be able to view the live stream. This should solve the problem. First, I want to generate a tree structure with vertices relay server where the problem occurred. I seek the shortest path between other branches from the vertex. At this time, the modified dijkstra algorithm is used. I select a backup path associated with shortest path. Clients of the vertex can use the transfer path of the selected backup, connect to the relay server of the other branches, has received the live stream using unicast. Thus, it is possible to view live stream stably.
첨부논문
   2014-9-4-01.pdf (2.4M) [0] DATE : 2015-01-25 10:46:41