• 오늘 방문자수 433
  • 어제 방문자수 1260
  • 총 방문자수 1260
2024-03-29 06:51am
논문지
HOME 자료실 > 논문지

발간년도 : [2020]

논문정보
논문명(한글) [Vol.15, No.1] Survey on Blockchain Technologies Applied to IoT – Focusing on Applied Environment, Consensus Algorithms, and Platforms
논문투고자 Mihui Kim, Gihun Lee
논문내용 IoT(Internet of Things) and blockchain technologies are at the core of the technologies that form the fourth industrial revolution. In this paper, we examine the researches incorporating blockchain technology for the IoT. It is predicted that the number of IoT devices explode, and the amount of data to be collected and managed would also be significant. Ensuring the security of the device or data generated from the device is a problem to be solved. The blockchain technology is considered as a solution to this problem, because it provides data safety such as decentralization of data management, non-forgery, and traceability. However, it is considered that the inefficiency of the calculation of the consensus algorithm used in existing electronic cryptocurrency management (e.g., Bitcoin) should be improved in order to be applied to the Internet of Things. In this paper, we analyze the characteristics of the blockchain technology applied for the IoT system by classifying recent research into an applied environment (i.e., home, hospital, company and government), consensus algorithm (i.e., Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, and so on), platform (i.e., Ethereum, Hyperledger), and effort for blockchain application. Through the recent research trend analysis, we show the applicability of blockchain technology for constructing the IoT, and suggest future research topics and issues to be resolved.
첨부논문
   15-1-02.pdf (864.0K) [14] DATE : 2020-02-28 11:56:18